Zurich Ice Cup 8-10 april 2017 € 400,- including flight
The Flying Dutchmen have been invited to the annual Swiss Cup in April, run by the Zurich Ice Dogs.
This is a full-serivce trip, once again, and here’s the itinerary :
Saturday April 8 @ 07:00
We meet at Schiphol Airport to take a direct flight to Zürich, where we will be met by the Zurich Ice Dogs. In the afternoon we will play our first 4 of 6 20-minute games, afterwards there’s team dinner with pasta, salad and a drink.
We stay at a nearby hotel (exact name follows).
Sunday 9 April @ 09:00
After breakfast we walk over to the rink where our stuff is secured for us.
The second day of the tournament gets under way, we play our final two games and hit the town for dinner and some drinking (maybe).
Another night at the hotel
Monday 10 April @ 09:00
After breakfast we head over to the airport for a flight home (to Schiphol, Amsterdam).
The price will be € 400. This is based on :
For this you will get :
* Flight from Amsterdam to Zurich
* 2 night hotel-stay including breakfast
* 2 team-dinners (so you will NOT go hungry)
* 6 games of 20 minutes
* Flight from Zurich to Amsterdam
* Commemorative badges (see our group for other badges)
* For this trip you need an ID-card but preferably a passport
* This is an all-inclusive trip. Everything is taken care of. Everything? Everything!
* This will be the first trip where a € 100,- non-refundable deposit is MANDATORY.